PTA - Friends of Ynysboeth
What is the PTA?
- It's run by a committee of parents and teachers who volunteer.
- Meetings are held once every half term.
- The PTA is a registered charity.
What does the PTA do?
- Helping at events.
- Acting as a link between teachers and parents.
- Arrange social activities for the children and their families.
- Purchase additional items and equipment for use by the children which is not provided by statutory funds.
Where does the money go?
- All the money raised by the PTA is spent on improving the facilities at out school.
- All projects supported by the PTA will directly benefit the children and our school.
- Projects the PTA agree to fund are suggested by teachers, school council and other parents and voted on at a PTA meeting by committee members.
Who can join the PTA?
- No experience is needed to join the PTA - just the desire to help !!!